REHABILITATION SERVICES AT ERCC
At Elkins Rehabilitation & Care Center, we pride ourselves on providing quality rehabilitation therapies for all ages and stages of recovery, both inpatient and outpatient. We incorporate rehabilitation into our long-term residents care plans to ensure healthy living and are focused on getting those visiting us for the short-term get back to their normal lifestyles.
We provide exceptional physical, occupational and speech therapies for ages pediatric to geriatric for those within our community seeking outpatient recovery services.
Appointments available Monday – Saturday. Call today to set up an appointment to begin your road to recovery: 304-636-1391.
Rehabilitation Gymnasium at ERCC:
We recently completed construction of a 3,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art gymnasium for rehabilitation at our facility which features the following therapy equipment:
- Light-Gait I-360 for orthopedic patients, knee/hip replacements, amputees, balance disorders, etc.
- Iontophoresis machine for plantar fasciitis, bursitis and some types of palmar-plantar hyperhidrosis, and other similar maladies
- Omnicycle machinery to allow those with physical limitations to participate sooner in therapeutic exercise activities after illness or injury
- New Multigym System
- New strengthening and endurance equipment
- New parallel bars
- Various other exercise and therapy recovery equipment
Call us today to schedule an appointment with our Rehabilitation Team or to discuss your therapy needs and options: 304-636-1391.