LONG-TERM CARE AT ERCC
When a family member or loved one is placed under our long-term care, we understand that this is often a very difficult decision. Under our care, your family member becomes one of our own and we make every effort for them to feel at home and comfortable.
It is our goal to provide services to allow our long-term residents to live as independently and safely as possible when those needs can no longer be met at home. At ERCC we coordinate special rehabilitation and care services to help our residents maintain a healthy and fulfilling lifestyle. In addition to daily living assistance, we also offer several activities and programs to encourage our residents to be involved around the facility.
- 77 Private & Semi-Private Accommodations
- 24-hour Skilled Nursing Care
- Specialized Rehabilitation Services
- Spacious Dining Room
- Outdoor Courtyard & Picnic Areas
- Monthly Activity Programming
- Resident & Family Support Services
Reflections at ERCC:
In addition to our main facility, we have recently completed the dedication of a wing (Reflections at ERCC) of our facility for those facing memory deterioration due to Alzheimer’s Disease, dementia and similar neurodegenerative diseases. Features of the Reflections at ERCC wing include:
- Fully-Secured & Self-Contained Unit
- 20 Private & Semi-Private Accommodations
- Private Living Room
- Private Dining and Activity Room
- Screened-In Porch
- Enclosed Outdoor Courtyard
- Specialized Programming
- Unit Staff With Specialized Training
Call us today to schedule a facility tour or meet with a member of our Admissions Team: 304-636-1391.